Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Reclaim your food restore your health

If you are interested in growing your own food and learning more about what is in the foods at your grocery store and how to create healthier foods and save some money than this is the place for you. 
Follow me on my journey into gardening, striving to create a plan for year round gardening, both indoors and outdoors, all on a shoestring budget. 

I have become increasingly alarmed at what is happening to our food we find in the grocery store and what factory farming is doing to our community, our food chain and our bodies. I am also concerned with trying to eat the best possible food for the least amount of money. I try to combine value shopping, deals at local produce and farmers markets and even bartering from time to time, in order to get the best deals on the best foods. 

Please follow me on my journey to becoming as self sufficient as possible with my growing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment